chEer up...

doctor says crying will make u more stress!
in the first 5min
bt after 5min , ur tears will take ur stress away and the excess toxins
in the 15 min phase u should be able to stop ur tears
and feel very relieve and fresh
... seriously.. feels like ur heart will be lighter and not that heavy anymore...cool huh??

Saturday, January 15, 2011

my fuckin sucks life..

I sit here as I cry wondering what’s the point of my life! What keeps me struggle everyday. I know I’m loved by my family and I love them more than I love myself. I feel worthless, useless all the time, I’m not good enough for everyone. I’m just a failure who has nothing to give that’s what I always feel and that’s the truth!
I never show my emotions in front of anyone so they don’t think I’m weak! Especially my family they relay on me on there problems and I supposed to be smart, and strong for them.. I’m always sad and I always cry but only by myself. I never showed my weakness in front of anyone, I just hide the pain inside.. I’ve lost any interest in life. I have low self esteem, I always feel ugly and unlike. I never felt beautiful not even once in my life.. I don’t like to be around people. I try to avoid them… Thinking of death rolls in my head over and over again, I never hurt myself before I guess I don’t have the guts to do it...
dear,God....help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment